Skip to main content

Chic Blogs

When trying to spruce up my new blog site, I wanted something similar but different from my other blog. I have been blogging for over a year now and I think that I am pretty savvy (but I have more to learn). I found this blog called Chic Blogs that offered free template, even this cute one on my blog. It was really easy to upload and alter to fit what I wanted the blog to look like.

In my search, I found lots of other blogs that offered free blog templates. On Simply Blog It Backgrounds, there is a list of several. Click here to view the list. You never know you might find the blog template of your dreams.

Comments

Katy said…
thank you thank you thank you! I just started my blog, and had a terrible time trying to find pretty, sassy templates for my page. I love the ones on these pages! Thanks for sharing.
Dana said…
Welcome. Thanks for reading.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Music Monday- Jennifer Hudson

Hope that you are having a great Monday. I hope you enjoy this new song, by Ms. Hudson. If you need more tunes for your week, check out Tunes Tuesday with Toi . Happy Monday, just 4 more days to Friday.