Skip to main content

Christmas is Coming




Today is December 1st, which means that there are 24 days until Christmas day. This upcoming weekend I am planning on putting up my Christmas decorations. I have already started by putting up my Christmas flag on my flag pole, hanging up the wreath and changing the outdoor bulbs to red and green. I have some thoughts about the what I want to do this year and am excited about it. I bought some new ornanments during my Black Friday shopping and at a craft show that I attended this past weekend. I really enjoy all the Christmas lights and decorations. I will make sure that I post some pictures of my decorations next week.

How are you decorating your home for the holidays?

image found here

Comments

Aarika said…
My Christmas decor is usually minimal. My tree is already up and decorated. I put a few things on the mantle but that's about it. I look forward to the after Christmas sales so that I can buy new decorations for my tree - I'd like to change colors.
Lindsey said…
Can't wait to see your decoration pictures!=) We don't have any decorations, but we have a tiny apt so we dont' really have the storage either. BUT the day after Christmas when everything gets cheap we are buying decorations since we'll have a house next year. =)
Dana said…
I will make sure that I post some photos of my decorations. I love the after Christmas sales I most of my holiday decorations then. I also find some good deals the day after Thanksgiving.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.