Skip to main content

Show Off Your Holiday Decorations

I love decorating for the holidays and am always interested in seeing how others decorate their homes. I always get some great ideas.  Below are a few of the decorations that I have in my home.

This is a table that is located in the foyer as you enter our house.I just took one of the vases from my wedding and filled it with ornaments and place a poinsettia garland around it. I took one of my stockings that some made for me and placed to hang from the table.


This is my dining room table. I found these mirrored trees and clear snowman at my local dollar store. I was given this Martha Stewart tablecloth last Christmas. It is pretty and has silver snowflakes around the edge of the tablecloth. I then took the fake snow and cut it to make it into a table runner.

I took various snow flake ornaments and hung them from our light fixture above our dining room table. It gives the room a little sparkle.





This is the largest tree in the house. It sits in our living room. We also have smaller trees in the tv room and in the dining room. I think that I just like all of the lights and the memories that are associated with each one the ornaments.

Share with us your holiday decorations. Post a response to this post with a link to your blog or photos so that others can view them. I can not wait to see what you did. Have a great weekend!!!

Comments

Patti said…
We were totally on the same wavelength with the holiday decor. I posted about our table today, and am planning to show the front room and the tree very soon. That is so wild!

By the way, looove the ornaments hanging from the light fixture. That is so creative! We have track lighting over our table, otherwise I would totally "borrow" that idea. Too cute.
Dana said…
Thanks. I can not wait to see your photos.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.