Skip to main content

C and R

R and C
Do we really care that Chris Brown and Rhianna have made music together once again? Who cares if they are back together? Obviously, people do since they are talking about it on all the news and the social networks. They are both adults and are responsible for their decisions, who are we to say what they do with their lives. What do you think?

Comments

Faith said…
are they back together? i had no idea. i guess, i am living under a rock ever since i began reading again, haha.
Dana said…
I think that people are assuming that they are back together since they both Tweeted something about working together again.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Music Monday- Jennifer Hudson

Hope that you are having a great Monday. I hope you enjoy this new song, by Ms. Hudson. If you need more tunes for your week, check out Tunes Tuesday with Toi . Happy Monday, just 4 more days to Friday.