Skip to main content

What I Am Loving Wednesday

I am loving the hubby's new work schedule.

I am loving watching Miss G eat new foods.

I am loving laying in bed and watching tv.

I am loving the Golden Oreos (  I am sure my butt is too.)
oreo

I am loving all my summer dresses.

I am loving being apart of the summer reading club at my local library.( Forces me to read)

I am loving that we are making plans for our family vacation next year.

I am loving that I have 2 more days of work.

What are you loving on this Wednesday?

Comments

Faith said…
I haven't tried those Oreos! They look so good. I dont know if I should try them because I get addicted to delish snacks too easily!

Happy Wednesday!
Dana said…
@ Faith--- They are addictive. Hope you had a great Wednesday.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Music Monday- Jennifer Hudson

Hope that you are having a great Monday. I hope you enjoy this new song, by Ms. Hudson. If you need more tunes for your week, check out Tunes Tuesday with Toi . Happy Monday, just 4 more days to Friday.