Skip to main content

What I Am Loving Wednesday

I am loving watching the Olympics.

I am loving reading Forever Soul Ties by Vanessa Davis Griggs.
book

I am loving using my Cockpot on a weekly basis. 

I am loving that my little has such loving godparents.

I am loving the Cherry Berry Chiller at McDonalds.

I am loving the 10 for 10 at Kroger. 

I am loving the possibilities of each new day.


Comments

CeCe said…
I'm loving watching the Olympics too! I have yet to try those Chillers at MCD's but I have heard they are really good.
Dana said…
@ CeCe I just need to stay away from McDonalds.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Music Monday- Jennifer Hudson

Hope that you are having a great Monday. I hope you enjoy this new song, by Ms. Hudson. If you need more tunes for your week, check out Tunes Tuesday with Toi . Happy Monday, just 4 more days to Friday.