Skip to main content

I Did It!!!


I completed the NaBloPoMo challenge. I completed 30 post within 30 days. I thought it was going to hard to thing of things to post about (I must admit sometimes it was), but I always found something to talk about. I think it is a good accomplishment, especially since my blogging had kinda of slacked off. It has totally motivated me. I may even take the challenge again at some point. Now, I can not promise that I will be posting everyday now that the challenge is over for me, but I know I will be posting more frequently than I was before the challenge. If you want to complete the challenge you can go to the NaBloPoMo site for more information.

The best thing about the challenge was that I have gotten to know some of my fellow bloggers. That is the whole reason that I started blogging, besides recording my wedding planning process. I have really enjoyed the conversations that have taken place and hope they continue. I thank you all for reading my little old blog and hope that you stick around to see what else I have to say.

Comments

Aarika said…
Congrats on accomplishing your goal. I know it took a lot of effort and you did good.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.