Skip to main content

Fill in the Blank Friday--Sleep


1.  The last thing I do before going to sleep is       turn on the TV and set the sleep timer .

2.  When I can't sleep I    watch TV until I fall back to sleep  .

3.  The first thing I do when I wake up is    go to the bathroom.

4.  When I'm tired I    can fall asleep anywhere. I have fallen asleep in a folding chair, on a couch, outside, sitting up.....let's say when I am tired, I am tired .

5.  My dream bedroom would be     have lots of white linens and would feel very breezy. It would be filled with antiques and have a large sitting area. It would be shabby chic .


6.  If I could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning it would be      on a porch on a beach house listening to the waves roll in and the feeling the sun rise on my face .

7.  The longest sleep I've ever had was   I am not sure when the longest sleep was, but I was really sleepy a few weeks ago when I came home from work and went to bed at 6:00 pm and then woke up at 9:00pm and just rolled back over and went back to sleep until the morning when it was time to get up for work    .


8.  I sleep on my   .... I start either on my back or on my side and who knows how I end my morning.

9.  When I sleep, I like to wear       it depends...summertime it's cool cotton nightgowns and wintertime it's  flannel or cozy PJ.....most of time it is just a t-shirt.

10.  My bedtime is usually     depends on if I am tired or not. Most of the time I am in the bed between 11-12 and fall asleep some time in between there    .
Check out other fill in the blanks at The Little Things We Do......

Comments

Lin said…
I dont think I've ever used that sleep time on the TV, I should probably try it sometime since I like falling asleep with the tv on sometimes. And, waking up at a beach house sounds dreamy.

Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)
Eve said…
I second that, waking up on the porch of a beach house sounds awesome!!!! I like that a lot.
Dana said…
I wish I could do that everyday.
Faith said…
i love your new look and your header with your wedding pictures are gorgeous.

when i can't sleep i do the same thing! who would think that tv helps makes a person fall asleep?
Sarah Louise said…
I wish I could fall anywhere like you can when you are tired! Now that I am working nights...I have such a hard time fall asleep/staying asleep, etc.
Dana said…
Thanks for all the comments.

Faith@ thanks.

My husband thinks that I am a have a sleep disorder and need to go to a sleep clinic. I am not going to a place for someone to watch me sleep. If I want anyone to watch me sleep, I will have my husband do it.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.