Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Family time around my house is an organized event, but not always. I try to have some planned event, which are not always elaborate but fun. The most important part is that we spend time together. I also look for things that do not cost a lot of money so that we can do things more often. Here are some of the things that we do together. Please fee free to share more ideas, I am always look for more.
- Family movie night. Just had one with Star Wars.
- Game Night
- Preparing a meal together.
- Baking together.
- Doing an outside activity.
- Going to the zoo.
- Going for a walk.
- Watching a tv show together.
- Going to the spring football game at OSU.
- Visiting the aquarium.
- Going to a local fair.
- Going to the library.
- Going to Superhero Day at the local mall
- Attending Duckling Day at the local library.
Miss G always comes up with ideas which usually involves Chuck E Cheese or Build A Bear, those are special occasion trips. What do you do with your little one? What suggestions do you have for more family time fun?