Skip to main content

A Triple Header: Part II

My little fish with her summer swim coaches. 
Splish, Splash it is time for a Swim Team Bash. My little one enjoys the water so much, she was ready to get in the pool as soon a we hit the parking lot. The bash was held at the Gahanna Aquatics Facility This facility has 2 separate pools, water slides, water climbing wall, diving boards, playground, shelter and picnic tables. There is lots of space to sun bathe and relax. In looking at the memberships for the pool, they seem reasonable and if my daughters swim team fees did not include a summer membership I would look into this facility.  For the party the team had access to all the pools and the shelter area.

It was a simple and casual affair, potluck style. Most of the main food was prepared by one of the swim moms and all the other families brought sides or drinks. As most team parties or banquets go, the coaches gave speeches and awards. All the kids got goodies and the ones who qualified for finals, my little fish, was one of them for the relay that she participated in. I was very proud of her and she was even prouder of herself.

We both enjoyed ourselves with her exploring all areas of the pool  and me relaxing poolside and having adult conversations without much interruption. It was a nice way to spend the afternoon. If looking for a summer place to add to your family summer fun, maybe you can check this facility out.

Stay tuned for the final piece of this triple header weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.