Skip to main content

Breadcrumb Tilapia

With all the barbecue that we had over the weekend and into this week, I wanted something besides chicken or beef. Here is how I made it.....

  • 3-5 pieces of Tilapia fillets
  • breadcrumbs
  • spices
  • 2 tbls. of butter
  • 2 eggs
Make sure that the fish is defrosted. You will need 3 plates, one for the fish, one for the eggs and the other for the breadcrumbs. Melt the butter in the pan and allow to heat up, without burning. Dip the fish in the eggs. Once placed in the eggs, but fish on the second plate and season to taste. I used garlic, onion, pepper and fish rub which we purchased on our honeymoon. Once seasoned, cover both sides of the fish with breadcrumbs. I also added a little bit of pepper and salt to the breadcrumbs.

Place fish in the hot pan and cook on both sides until golden brown. The fish should take about 3-5 minutes on each side to brown.


Once done place fish on a plate that is cover with paper towels to removed some of the butter. After all steps are completed..enjoy your meal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.