Skip to main content

I Heart Flip Flops


I love shoes and not met on that I did not like (well maybe a few). I heart flip flops. I mean when I say I love flip flops, I mean I love flip flops. My feet really go through a transition when I have to start putting on socks and shoes again. My feet give me a little break in the summer when I want to take a walk or go to the gym, and I have to put on tennis shoes and socks, but I can only have them closed up for 30 minutes to an hour or they start to hurt. I guess it is their way of crying for help, to get back into a flip flop. I think I have every color, but I am always looking for different colors and styles. I am so bad that I wear my flip flops into work from the parking lot and sometimes accidentally forget to put on my work sandals. (Yeah right, Ha Ha).
My husband, Mr. J, hates flip flops. I do not think that he really hates the shoes itself, but he finds the sound that they make annoying. He said that he can hear me coming and going. At least he knows where I am. He can just follow the sound. Him disliking the sound is not going to stop me from wearing them.
I love flip flops so much, I even decorate them for weddings and any other occasion. You can visit me at The Flip Flop Fairy on Esty.

Here are the flip flops that I made for my bridesmaids:







Do you love, like or hate flip flops?




Comments

Anonymous said…
I absolutely love flip flops and wear them to death. They're great with skirts, shorts, jeans, khakis, anything. As soon as we get a hint of spring I break them out. I love that your bridesmaids all wore them!
Dana said…
They really appreciated them after they started to boogie at the reception.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.