Skip to main content

6 Ways of Happiness

As I was reading some of the blog on my "Sweeping Reads " list, I went to "Heather Drive" and saw that I was tagged. I was so excited. I really wish that this was the Oprah's list of favorite things list (she has some great stuff on her list)...but it is my list so it is important just the same.

Here are the rules to this tag:
  • Mention and link back to the person that tagged you. ( I was tagged by Heather at Heather Drive...Thanks Heather.)
  • List 6 little things that make you happy.
  • Tag 6 other bloggers and let them know "They're it"

When I started this post I was thinking of some of the things that make me happy and I began to think that, "Geez this is hard". There are lots of things that make me happy, it just depends upon the moment or the situation. I guess I will give it a try.....


  1. Shoes-- I love all sorts of shoes, especially flip flops. I think it is because I have always been a B.B.C. and fashion has not always been accommodating to plus-size women. No matter what, I could always find a cute pair of shoes. Shoes can make or break an outfit. Shoes can change the whole look of an outfit or how you feel in it. I have lots of shoes and long to own a pair of Jimmy Choo's one day. I know that I will never wear all the shoes that I own, especially when I have the "old trusty" ones that I wear all time, but it is great to know that when I need that special pair they are there for me.
  2. Cable TV-- I can not live without my cable. I have to admit that I have actually had a little meltdown when the cable was not working. There are so many worlds and lives that you can go into looking at all the different shows on cable. It makes me quite happy every night that I can go an lay in my comfy bed and watch TV soaking up all the cable that I want.
  3. Books-- I love to read. Reading a good book makes me so relax, which makes me happy. If it is a really good book, I sometimes have to force myself to put the book down so that I can go to bed so I can get up for work in the morning.
  4. My house--I am very happy to be a homeowner. I have tried to make my home a comfy place not just for my family, but also for all who enter. It is great to know that I have made this major purchase in my life. I see it as quite an accomplishment for someone my age. I am happy to come home everyday.
  5. Sweets-- I have a sweet tooth. I think it gets worse in the summer time because all that I want is ice cream. I allow myself sweets daily, even if it is just a package of fruit snacks. Seems like if you do not have something sweet after a meal, you are missing something. Sweets just make life sweeter.
  6. Family and Friends-- I have a great group of friends. I have a wonderful family. Even though we may not see each other all the time or agree about everything, it makes me happy that they are apart of my life.

I could go on but the rules say only six. I have randomly selected 6 other bloggers.....Tag your it!
  1. Steph at Well-Blended Family
  2. Tania at Journey To Together
  3. Rahla at Curvalicious
  4. Sara at Little Rhody Girl
  5. JLC at French Kiss
  6. Mrs G. at The Givens Chronicles

It was great doing this. Have fun fellow bloggers...I can not wait to see what you write.

Have a great weekend!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.