Skip to main content

Do You Have the Time?


My husband claims that I am a shopaholic. I admit that I do enjoy shopping for shoes, purses, and  for clothes too. Mr. J has turned into one as well, but he is only shopping on one thing....Invicta watches. For the past several weeks, he has been watching Shop NBC for the 1-3 hour showings of the watches. As he watches he talks about the color, the size and which watch he likes the best. He talks about the Swiss movement of the watch and the self winding mechanics as I see there like WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.  When I look at him when he is watching the show he has this glazed look on his face, I recognize the look because my face looks exactly the same when I am looking at a Coach purse or a fabulous pair of shoes. 

A few weeks ago, I came home early from work and the UPS truck came to our house. I saw Mr. J skitter with a package to the basement or what is otherwise known as "the man room". As I continued to asked what was in the box, he just said nothing. I know that game, I do it everytime he recongizes something new that I have purchased. Well, come to find out, he treated himself to one of these watches. I am not upset about it, since I always treat myself and my husband never buys anything for himself. I must admit the watches are kinda  of nice and it does look good on his wrist. He has asked for another one for Christmas....but he might have to talk to Santa about that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.