Skip to main content

Meet Me at the Movies


I  have been waiting to see this movie since I saw "Twilight". I read all the books with in a week and a half. So if you get to the theatre before me, save  me a few seats  for in the middle section of the theatre. My special friend, Ben, and I will be there with our popcorn ( I am ignoring the recent report of that a medium popcorn is like several fast food meals) , drink and our usual fruit snacks. I will probably be annoyed with all the previews that they will show since I will be so ready to see the movie.


If "New Moon" is not your cup of tea, the movies "Precious" and "The Blind Side" also come out today. I will be seeing "Precious" on Sunday with my sorority sisters and I will probably see "The Blind Side" sometime during  the Thanksgiving weekend.

I love going to the movies, my hubby on the other hand does not. He will go if I ask, but most of the time he wants to rent a movie since he feels he has a "movie theatre" in his "Man-room". I admit it is nice to watch movies in the "Man-room" but it is also nice to get out. When I am at the movies, I always get exicited to see what is coming out next, really can not get that feeling when watching a movie at home.

If you go to the movies this weekend, have fun. Let us know what movie you saw and what you thought about it.

Comments

Patti said…
Hubs and I are going tonight! We'll have to be sure to compare notes after :)

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.