Skip to main content

Boudoir Photo Shoot.....Me? Really?

I am doing a boudoir photo shoot with my fabulous photographer Sarah this weekend.  I am a plus size woman and I have always been comfortable in my own skin ( no matter how much there is of it). I want to be sexy and pretty in my photos. I am excited about using the props and seeing what Sarah is going to come up with. I plan on using the pictures to make a card and a book for the hubby for Valentine's Day. When looking on the internet, I saw a lot of women are doing these photo shoots a wedding gifts for the husbands-to-be. When I was planning my wedding, I am not sure when I would of had time to fit this photo shoot in with all of the other stuff that I had to get done. Well, wish me luck. If anyone out there has done one of these shoots, let me know how you felt and how your photo shoot was. I will make sure to update you on how my session went.


Comments

Patti said…
Ooh good luck girl! I know its going to be amazing. I wanted to do one pre-wedding, but I never found the time (or the cash) to make it happen. Brilliant idea for Valentines Day though!
Jules said…
Good luck! I hope that you have a blast and I'm sure the photos will be fabulous.
Anonymous said…
Go on with your bad self!
Dana said…
I can not wait to tell you all about it this week.
Aarika said…
Sounds like a great idea. How did it go?

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.