- If I could medal in an Olympic event it would be ice skating because I could be elegant and wear great sparkly costumes.
- If I were stranded on a deserted island I would island, I would take the hubby, 100 books, flip flops and a 10lb bag of Uncle Ben's rice. Once I was asked this question at a couples party that the hubby and I attended. Everyone said they would take their husband or wife. My hubby even said that he would take me. I said I would take all of my shoes. It was a long ride home that night.
- I would rather listen to nails go down a chalk board than listen to one more story about Tiger Woods women everyday.
- I am happy about how I decorated my new cubicle (oops...work station) at work. ( Will post pictures next week)
- I really should be putting up laundry. I do not mind doing laundry, but I hate putting it up.
- One of my favorite things in all the world is finding a great pair of shoes.
Friday, February 19, 2010
Fill in the Blank Friday
At Lauren's blog, " The Little Things We Do", she does "Fill in the Blank Friday". This week I decided to play along. Here are my answers........