Skip to main content

Music Monday-- Art of Noise

I absolute love this song. It used to be the intro to the quiet storm radio show that I used to listen to on the local R & B station. I wanted the song so much I went out and bought the whole cd, just for the extended version of this song. It is a staple on my love song cd's that I like to listen to.

When I was in high school, my friends and I want to have this song be our senior prom theme. Since some seniors did not know what they song was, it lost as our prom theme by a small margin. Can you hear the bitterness in my tone? We ended up with Here and Now" by Luther Vandross as our prom theme. Nothing aganist Luther, but I did not like the song.

Well anyway, happy Monday.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's Quiet Storm music if I've ever heard it!
Jennifer said…
I love this song too! haha, I think I hear it on Sunday night slow jams from time to time. Good baby makin music haha!! Love it!

I'm coming out of my stocking woodworks too! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.