- The best piece of advice that I was given was to always be true to yourself, because no one can make you happy like you.
- If I had one million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to the Autism Society of America.
- If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be the ultimate feast from Red Lobster that includes crab legs, lobster, and shirmp with a piece of Resech cake for dessert.
- My hair is looking pretty good lately. It has grown alot from last year and now I can even get it into a ponytail. My mom says that my hairdresser has growning hands.
- If you first you don't succeed...try it another way so that you do. It may not go the way that was intended, but it maybe the way that works best for you.
- I have always liked to be an organizer. I like to plan events and put things together. I find it really enjoyable to see what the end result will be.
- Oh..by the way...did I tell you that I am tired. I am tired of snow. I tired of NCAA basketball interupting my Young and the Restless. I am just plain tired. I really need to get some rest.
Have a great weekend. Check out other "Fill in the Blanks" at Lauren's blog.