- The strangest thing that I have ever eaten is dirty. It was by accident, playing as a kid and got some kicked into my mouth. Gross.
- My best friend is the complete opposite of me. We met in high school where they made us sit in alphebetical order by last name. We made up nicknames for each others last name, and just kinda clicked. We have taken different paths in life and have different interest but we always find a way to connect. She makes me laugh, that is the essential part.
- If I could live in a different era is would be the 1980's because I love the 80's. Big hair, Jerri curls, Michael Jackson (before he started bleaching his skin) and big eyeglasses. Love the 80's music from Bon Jovi to New Edition. It was a fun era. Maybe it was not the era or just the fact that I was a kid in the 80's.
- I like to sleep.
- If you know one thing about me it should be that I love shoes and purses. I think that I have some many I could not carry or wear them all in a year. Even if I can not wear or carry them all they are nice to look at.
- My favorite book of all time is a toss between "Harold and the Purple Crayon" and "Minna and Pipa". I read these books as a child and still have copies of them in my book collection today. Maybe someday I will read them to my children and they will love them just as much as I do.
- The one beauty product I can not live without is a tie between Vaseline and lotion. You can not be pretty with chapped lips and ashy elbows.
- Blogging is a release. It makes me happy to blog and to have people respond. I like hearing different aspects of other people lives and seeing just how different and alike that we all really are.
- One of the best feelings in the whole world is that I know that I can come home to someone every night who truly loves me for me.
Have a great TGIF!!!