Skip to main content

Fill in the Blanks Friday

  1. The strangest thing that I have ever eaten is dirty. It was by accident, playing as a kid and got some kicked into my mouth. Gross.
  2. My best friend is the complete opposite of me. We met in high school where they made us sit in alphebetical order by last name. We made up nicknames for each others last name, and just kinda clicked. We have taken different paths in life and have different interest but we always find a way to connect. She makes me laugh, that is the essential part.
  3. If I could live in a different era is would be the 1980's because I love the 80's. Big hair, Jerri curls, Michael Jackson (before he started bleaching his skin) and big eyeglasses. Love the 80's music from Bon Jovi to New Edition. It was a fun era. Maybe it was not the era or just the fact that I was a kid in the 80's.
  4. I like to sleep.
  5. If you know one thing about me it should be that I love shoes and purses. I think that I have some many I could not carry or wear them all in a year. Even if I can not wear or carry them all they are nice to look at.
  6. My favorite book of all time is  a toss between "Harold and the Purple Crayon" and "Minna and Pipa". I read these books as a child and still have copies of them in my book collection today. Maybe someday I will read them to my children and they will  love them just as much as I do.
  7. The one beauty product I can not live without is a tie between Vaseline and lotion. You can not be pretty with chapped lips and ashy elbows.
  8. Blogging is a release. It makes me happy to blog and to have people respond. I like hearing different aspects of other people lives and seeing just how different and alike that we all really are.
  9. One of the best feelings in the whole world is that I know that I can come home to someone every night who truly loves me for me.

Have a great TGIF!!!

Comments

i totally have the harold and the purple crayon anthology saved for my future children. it was one of my favorites when i was a kid :).

oh...and happy anniversary this weekend! (that's assuming your countdown is right :)! )

thanks for playing along and i hope you have a lovely weekend!

{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com
Dana said…
Thanks and my anniversary is this weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.