- The first thing I do in the morning is hit the alarm to turn it off.
- Every night before I go to bed I brush my teeth, wrap my hair up and fall asleep to the TV.
- My favorite thing to do when I am having a bad day is to eat some junk food like ice cream sundaes and potato chips while I watch something mindless on TV.
- Something that makes me cringe is when I am in public and I hear someone with a nasty sounding cough or a sneeze that sounds like someone blew snot everywhere. It is the germ-a-phob in me.
- Social situations are fun. It is fun to meet new people. I see it a challenge to see how many new people I can talk to.
- I like to collect poodles. Ever since I joined my sorority and our mascot is a poodle, I have been off and running. I think that they are so cute. I love the way that they are all different and have their own personality.
- Weekends are for relaxing, sleeping, vegging out, enjoying the things that you want to do, how you want to do and when you want to do it.
Have a great weekend!!