I have a few cleaning tips... hope that you share some of your own...
- When your husbands t-shirts get worn out and have holes in them, cut them up and use them as cleaning rags.
- Using vinegar and water as a glass cleaner is eco-friendly and cheap.
- Create a cleaning routine, it makes cleaning easier.
- Baking soda and vinegar cleans out a garbage disposal.
- When you burn a pan, make a paste with baking soda and let sit in the pan. In the morning, wipe out with water and the scalding should come out.