1. Are you going to stand in line today to get flip flops at Old Navy for $1.00? I am always ready for a sale and love flip flops, but I can not see myself standing line for flip flops. Besides I think if I brought another flip flop in the house, my husband would have a fit.
2. I just got done ready Tori Spelling's sTori TELLING. I know, I know I am behind. I really found the book interesting. It was an easy read. I watch her show and of course I watched the original 90210 that she was on. Even though she is a start I think that she seems really down to earth. The book really made me appreciate the relationship that I have with my mother.
3. Why does every season finale of the shows that I enjoy watching have to take place on the same night and at the same time? Thank goodness for TiVo.
4. Why does healthy food have to be so expensive?
5. Why can't every weekend be a three day weekend?