It is Fill in the Blank time again. This weeks is about fashion, in which I love. Here are my thoughts....
- One fashion trend that I regret is MC Hammer pants. These pants should have never been made. They made you look like you pooped your pants.
- One thing that always completes an outfit is jewelry. From putting on a chunky gold bracelet or some fabulous feather earrings, jewelry always allows you to make a statement.
- I describe my personal style as ever changing. Sometimes I feel urban, others I am preppy, at times I am sloppy or hippie. My style depends on the day and how I feel and to be realistic it also depends on what I have to iron or not iron when I am getting ready in the morning.
- My fashion muses are Sarah Jessica Parker and Jill Scott. I love how each one of these ladies styles are every changing, but their looks are something that looks comfortable yet chic and that I can recreate on my budget.
- If I could own one piece of designer clothing it would be....not just one. I have a wish list of items. I will name a few, a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes ( I especially like the royal blue pair that Carrie from Sex and the City movie one left in her and Big's apartment), a pair of Christian Louboutin black stilettos with the black bow on the heel and any Marc Jacobs bag.
- I would like to raid the wardrobe of Queen Latifiah, Jill Scott and Oprah.
- Today I am wearing sage green knit capris pants and an olive green t-shirt. I really do not have to match since I just need to be comfortable to assist my mom with her recovery from her operation that she had on Monday.
Hope you have a great Friday. Check out more Fill in the Blanks just click here.