1. If I could choose my last meal it would be the ultimate feast from Red Lobster that has snow crab legs, lobster, shrimp scampi and fried shrimp. I would top it off with two scoops of mint chocolate chip ice cream in a waffle cone .
2. My favorite person to share a meal with is Mr. J because, we often order different meals that we can taste what is one each others plate, but we have good conversation .
3. The best meal I've ever had was is when my mom makes lasagna, in which she does not do often .
4. The one food that makes me feel instantly better when I'm having a bad day is a can of Sprite, in which I call my crack, or ice cream .
5. My absolute specialty in the kitchen is my family enjoys me making chili or beef stew .
6. The city that has the best food is Las Vegas and my favorite restaurant there is the seafood buffet at the Flamingo Casino and Hotel. I think I can spend most of my time at the buffet. That is a real fat crime.
7. My favorite healthy snack is when I mix Craisins with sunflower seeds and peanuts .
8. In my opinion the nationality which has the best food is very hard for me to choose. I love things about Chinese, Italian and Mexican cuisine .
9. If I could learn to cook anything in the world (and be really good at it!) I'd choose pasta. I would love to learn how to make homemade pasta and dumplings .
10. The most outrageous dessert I've ever had was I made a Snickers cake. It takes 8 Snickers bars which you put 6 within the batter and 2 to sprinkle on top of the rich chocolate icing that is made for the cake. The cake is so rich..you need to make sure that you have a large glass of milk.