Skip to main content

Wedded Wednesday: Sleeping


Wedded Wednesday is a collaboration
of married bloggers sharing their inspirations,
anecdotes, struggles and thoughts regarding
the amazing union of two separate people, as one 

The other night  I was laying bed and rolled over to see Mr. J sleeping. As a slight snore rolled out of his mouth and I  thought, this is my husband. I began to think about all the laughs that we have had over the years, all the fun that we have had the last two weeks and what a big support he has been the last few week as I have assisting with my mom's recovery process. I watched him sleep some more and thought how much I really appreciate and love this man. I watched him sleep some more, I began to get sleepy so I snuggled up to his back to rest for the evening. Suddenly the snore stopped and I heard, " I was wondering when you were going to stop starring at me". I giggled and smiled. Within moments, all I could hear was the light snore of my husband that lulled me to sleep.


Wedded Wednesday is now being hosted at These Prices. Check her out. 

Comments

Johanna said…
Oh my goodness. I am laughing at the idea of my husband's snorning lulling me to sleep! That is sweet.
Dana said…
His snoring does not always put me to sleep, unless I put a pillow over my head.
tiffany said…
Hilrious! I do that my husby all the time, he will wake up and please stop!

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.