Skip to main content

Fill in the Blanks--Birthday

This week The Little Things That We Do chose a birthday theme for Fill in the Blanks. Hope you have a good Friday.


1. Birthdays are fun. I enjoy knowing that I have a special day and I get to eat my most favorite cake in the world from Resechs Bakery.






2. My favorite birthday memory is the birthday party that I when I was 2. It was a my grandparents house. My grandfather and mom helped me blow at the candles. I had a pretty dress on with my party hat. I some presents, but being with my family was the best part....especially since I was the only grandchild at the time.





3. A birthday tradition I (or my family) has is that we always have dinner and I always get a cake from Resech Bakery with lots of beatuiful flowers on it. We use to go out to dinner for birthdays, but over the past few years my mom and I have been asking each other to cook a special meal for one another.





4. If I had to choose one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays hence forward, I would choose ....this one was hard....to have my mom make her homemade lasagna. It is so yummy and I only get it once a year. She usually makes a large pan, so I end up freezing some of it so that I can some later on when I really want my moms' cooking,.





5. My birthday is on March 20 and I am a pisces.



6. If I could take a birthday trip I would go either to the beach or hit the slots in Vegas.





7. The best gift I've ever received for my birthday was a girls day with my mom and some girlfriends. We all had facials, manicures and massages and then went out to eat. Not only was I relaxed, but I had a great time with my mom and my friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.