This week The Little Things That We Do chose a birthday theme for Fill in the Blanks. Hope you have a good Friday.
1. Birthdays are fun. I enjoy knowing that I have a special day and I get to eat my most favorite cake in the world from Resechs Bakery.
2. My favorite birthday memory is the birthday party that I when I was 2. It was a my grandparents house. My grandfather and mom helped me blow at the candles. I had a pretty dress on with my party hat. I some presents, but being with my family was the best part....especially since I was the only grandchild at the time.
3. A birthday tradition I (or my family) has is that we always have dinner and I always get a cake from Resech Bakery with lots of beatuiful flowers on it. We use to go out to dinner for birthdays, but over the past few years my mom and I have been asking each other to cook a special meal for one another.
4. If I had to choose one birthday meal to eat for the rest of my birthdays hence forward, I would choose ....this one was hard....to have my mom make her homemade lasagna. It is so yummy and I only get it once a year. She usually makes a large pan, so I end up freezing some of it so that I can some later on when I really want my moms' cooking,.
5. My birthday is on March 20 and I am a pisces.
6. If I could take a birthday trip I would go either to the beach or hit the slots in Vegas.
7. The best gift I've ever received for my birthday was a girls day with my mom and some girlfriends. We all had facials, manicures and massages and then went out to eat. Not only was I relaxed, but I had a great time with my mom and my friends.