Skip to main content

Fill in the Blanks--TV

I am with Lauren...I love tv as well. This weeks Fill in the Blanks is perfect for me. Here it goes. 


1.  My favorite current TV show is    several reality shows like Project Runway, American Chopper: Junior vs. Senior and Cupcake Wars.


2.  The TV character I can relate to most is      is Carrie from Sex and the City. I may not have had all of the male relationships or drama that she had, but I do have great, supportive girlfriends   .

3.  My life is like (fill in with TV show and why)....   I do not think that my life is like anyone on tv, but I use to pretend to be one of the kids on the original 90210     .

4.  My all time favorite TV show is   The Golden Girls. I can always get a laugh and watch the reruns over and over .

5.  A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is     The Real Housewives of Whatever city they are in. I must admit I do watch them, because I they do some ridiculous things and make me think if people are really like that. It makes me appreciate my life .

6.  My favorite TV couple is      Cliff and Claire Huxtable from the Cosby Show .


7.  One TV episode I could watch over and over again is    the episode of Miami Vice when Tubs thinks that his girlfriend and baby are blown up on a boat . It is part of a 3 part series  .


Check out more at Lauren's Blog.


Comments

Eve said…
Hi there, I really like your answers to these questions, although we don't get the same tv shows over here in England, but some of them I know.

I LOVED the Golden Girls too, and you know Clif and Claire were absolutely the best couple, ever!

Have an awesome week Dana!
Faith said…
i love SATC!

i also think that Claire and Cliff make the best couple!

hahhaa, about the 90210 comment ... we are actually going to a 90210 party on 9-02-2010! talk about ridiculous!

i also love the Real Housewives. No matter how ridiculous it is some good tv, lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.