My Life After Jumping the Broom with the Love of My Life
Friday, August 20, 2010
Fill in the Blanks--TV
I am with Lauren...I love tv as well. This weeks Fill in the Blanks is perfect for me. Here it goes.
1. My favorite current TV show is several reality shows like Project Runway, American Chopper: Junior vs. Senior and Cupcake Wars.
2. The TV character I can relate to most isis Carrie from Sex and the City. I may not have had all of the male relationships or drama that she had, but I do have great, supportive girlfriends .
3. My life is like (fill in with TV show and why).... I do not think that my life is like anyone on tv, but I use to pretend to be one of the kids on the original 90210 .
4. My all time favorite TV show is The Golden Girls. I can always get a laugh and watch the reruns over and over.
5. A TV show that is ridiculously stupid, but I continue to watch is The Real Housewives of Whatever city they are in. I must admit I do watch them, because I they do some ridiculous things and make me think if people are really like that. It makes me appreciate my life .
6. My favorite TV couple is Cliff and Claire Huxtable from the Cosby Show.
7. One TV episode I could watch over and over again is the episode of Miami Vice when Tubs thinks that his girlfriend and baby are blown up on a boat. It is part of a 3 part series .