Skip to main content

Weekend Sweeps

Friday
After work went to dinner with my friends, Bev and Lynnette.


Saturday

Had a baby shower for my friend, Danielle. My friend Chevon and I co-hosted. This will be Danielle's 4th baby. We are happy to see when Aiden will join us. We played a few games and had lots of girl talk.

After everyone left from the shower, I needed to watch some movies that would be ok to be shown at an event at my church. My friend Chevon, stayed to watch them with me. We watched...


We liked the movie " A Good Man is Hard to Find" better than "The Walk". The truth be honest about it was that we fell asleep on "The Walk".

Sunday             

Went to church. When church was over I went to the state fair with my girlfriends and Mr. J went to visit some of his high school friends. I did not ride any rides but I ate....but what elese do you do at the fair. I had a funnel cake,  an Icee, fries, ice cream from tne dairy barn and an ear of corn. The only thing that I forgot was a carmel apple with peanuts....but by time I thought about it I was stuffed. 




Hope you had a fun and relaxing weekend.
                                                                                                                     

Comments

I'm going to download a good man is hard to find! Thanks for the movie recommendation!

http://basicallyformyself.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.