2. High school was.... fun. I was very active. I was field commander for my marching band, editor of the yearbook, on student council and a peer counselor. I really enjoyed high school and had friends from all the different cliches in high school from jocks to metal head and geeks. I enjoyed my high school renuion and look forward to attending homecoming each year.
3. A little dream I have is to be a personal shopper for a celebrity. Sometimes this dream goes away after I watch The Rachel Zoe Project. To much drama.
4. A big dream I have is to earn my Ph.D some day.
5. If I could drive any car it would be either a 2011 Toyota Corrolla or a 2011 Toyota Rav-4. They are reliable cars, I know I have a 2003 Corrolla now, and they last a long time.
6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was when I walked down the aisle on my wedding day and saw the look on Mr. J's face. He smiled from ear to ear. As we walked to the alter, he took my hand and told me that I was beautiful and that he loved me.
7. Tomorrow I will....having fun at a cabaret.
Check out more fill in the blanks at The Little Things We Do.