Skip to main content

Fill In The Blanks

1. When I get a day to myself I like to veg out and watch lots of mindless tv, take a long nap or read a good book from beginning to end.


2. High school was.... fun. I was very active. I was field commander for my marching band, editor of the yearbook, on student council and a peer counselor. I really enjoyed high school and had friends from all the different cliches in high school from jocks to metal head and geeks. I enjoyed my high school renuion and look forward to attending homecoming each year.





3. A little dream I have is to be a personal shopper for a celebrity. Sometimes this dream goes away after I watch The Rachel Zoe Project. To much drama.




4. A big dream I have is to earn my Ph.D some day.





5. If I could drive any car it would be either a 2011 Toyota Corrolla or a 2011 Toyota Rav-4. They are reliable cars, I know I have a 2003 Corrolla now, and they last a long time.



6. A time that I felt really and truly beautiful was when I walked down the aisle on my wedding day and saw the look on Mr. J's face. He smiled from ear to ear. As we walked to the alter, he took my hand and told me that I was beautiful and that he loved me.




7. Tomorrow I will....having fun at a cabaret.
 
Check out more fill in the blanks at The Little Things We Do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.