Thursday, October 21, 2010

5 Things That I Am Currently Obsessed With

  Rice Krispy Treats and a glass of warm apple cider is a great fall dessert. I have been enjoying every yummy bite.
Picture found


  I am glued to my TV every Wednesday at 10:00 pm. I am especially glued to the TV when the eye candy of Terrence Howard is on the screen.
Picture found
Since it has gotten cooler outside, all I want to do every night when I go home is get in my warm cozy bed and watch lots of mindless TV. What a better what to relax after a long day at work.
Picture Found
I was given a Scentbug as a gift. I purchased this sent and loved it. The sweet cinnamon pumpkin fills the whole downstairs of my house. Smells like I just made pumpkin bread. I liked the scent so much, I even bought it in a hand soap.
Picture Found
Picture FoundI like Halloween and the smell of this Vampire Blood hand santitizer from Bath and Body Works. It smells so yummy. 

1 comment:

Faith said...

seriously?! it is so hard for me to get out of bed lately. because i know it is getting cold so quickly, it is making it harder every morning to get out of bed. i wish i could stay in it all day!