Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Last Few Weeks of Me


  • Went to the Country Living Magazine had their Country Living Fair and I attended with my mom. It was fun and there was lots of neat stuff. I see why people go all three days of the fair, there was a lot to see and do. 
  • Caught up on some of my TiVo shows.
  • My husband got a new position at his job.
  • I assisted in planning a baby shower for a co-worker.
  • Sent out invitations for my annual Halloween party. I asked invitees to bring not only candy to share by they also were asked to bring some can goods in which will be given to my local food bank.
  • Been doing some fall cleaning and begun to switch out my summer clothes for my fall and winter items. 
  • Made an apple dump cake with all the yummy apples that I have been getting.
  • Participated in the UNCF walk with my sorority.
  • Been trying to adjust to getting up when it is still dark outside. 
  • Watched Just Wright. It was a cute movie and definitely one that I would like to add to my movie collection.

4 comments:

Jules said...

Congrats to your husband on his new position!

Your Halloween party sounds like a blast and I love the idea of people bringing canned goods.

Faith said...

yay! congrats to your hubby!

i want to see Just Wright. glad to see your review!

have a great night!

Dana said...

@ Jules thanks for the congrats. I hope my party is fun.

@ Faith. Thanks. It was a good movie and my husband even likes it.

Eve said...

Congrats to you and hubby. I like that you are going to donate to the local food bank.
I've never heard of Just Wright, I'll try to find it, thanks.