Thursday, October 7, 2010
Wedded Wednesday on Thursday--How Well Do You Know Your Spouse?
1. Do you remember what your spouse was wearing the last time you saw them? What color shirt, sweater or blouse did they have on? Or, for the truly astute, which shoes were they wearing? He was a wearing a green shirt with blue jeans and brown boots.
2. What's your spouse's favorite kind of movie? Action or Sci-Fi
3. What were your spouse's favorite TV shows to watch growing up? Sanford and Son, A-Team
4. What kind of deodorant scents does your spouse NOT like? Evergreen he says it gives him a headache.
5. Has your spouse ever voted? Yes
5a. Do you know who they voted for in the last election they participated in? (Be it a local one, one of the recent presidential primaries, or the last presidential election.) I knew in the major election who he voted for.
6. Do you know if your spouse has a blog anywhere on the Internet? Had one in college as class project, but it is no longer active.
6a. If they do have a blog, what was the last thing they wrote about? N/A
7. What is your spouse's favorite candy? Any candy in the house.
8. Which type of chocolate do they prefer? (Milk, white, dark.) Milk chocolate.
8a. If they like chocolate, do they have a favorite chocolatier? Hershey
9. When was the last time you watched a sunset together? A few weeks ago when we were sitting on our deck.
10. When was the last time you caught a sunrise together? On our honeymoon.
11. When was the last time you used your spouse's nickname? Everyday.
12. When was the last time you paid your spouse and compliment? What was it?A few Saturdays ago when went to a party together and I liked the shirt and hat combo he had on.
13. Do you remember the last time your spouse cried and what made him or her cry? The last time I saw him cry was when we were alone right after we got married.
14. Do you remember the last laugh you had together and what caused it? We were talking on his lunch break and he was telling me a story about something that happened at work. This one was kinda hard to anwser due that we are always laughing with each other.
15. Do you know if your has ever had a professional massage? Do you know if they even want one? He has had all of his massage with me. When we were dating I introduced him to massage, so we would go together to have them and be in separate rooms. We have started since getting married having couples massages at least 1-3 times per year. He really enjoys it.