Skip to main content

Weekend Sweeps

Friday

image found
Attend my office holiday luncheon and afterward took a half of day to try to get some my holiday stuff done. Even though I was tired that evening from cleaning my home and doing some baking, I stayed up and watched Holiday Inn. Love that movie.

Saturday

My mom and I decorated our church for the holidays. We must do this sooner since it looks so nice when decorated. That evening I hosted my second job's annual craft party. We had so much fun. This year we made holiday pilliows. We also made what I call "boo-boo pillows", that were little pillows that we filled with balsamic rice and when heated up in the microwave and placed on a "boo-boo" makes it feel better.

Sunday

Continued the family tradition and made Christmas cookies with my mom. It was fun and alot of work. The work was worth it because they are so yummy.

Hope you had a great weekend!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.