- Take a dance class.
- Make a massage coupon ( I have done this before. He loved it. Cheap gift.)
- Save the planet and send an personalize e-card or adopt a pet in your loved ones name.
- Buy some organic chocolates.
- Cook a gourmet meal.
- Write a poem.
- Plan a future vacation to a place that your loved one wants to visit.
- Write a love note.
- For the coffee lover, give them a recyclable coffee cup and some of their favorite coffee that they can brew at home for months to come. (gourmet hot chocolate works well too.)
You have any additional ideas to share? Whatever you do, I hope that you have a great Valentine's Day.