Skip to main content

Weekend Sweeps

Friday

Went to TJ Maxx and Marshalls and found some great deals. Found a cute Dooney and Burke purse and some Coach tennis shoes.
I think that I am going to take them with me when I go to my sorority weekend in March.  After shopping, I attended my line dancing class. It was a real work out, as always. After class, it seems like I always want some pizza, maybe because it is Friday night. Since I am trying to watch my weight, I found  Digiorno 200 calorie pizza. It was yummy and filling. You might want to check it out.




 Saturday

I had plans to do nothing, but the hubby had other ideas, but fortunately they fell through. I got to stay home all weekend. I did some Saturday cleaning and kinda chilled.  We watched....
Easy A. I thought it was funny. Sometimes you just need a little mindless comedy. We also watched


The Social Network. I am not sure what all the hype is about. I thought that it was a good movie but not one that I would watch over and over again.

Sunday

Had a good church service. Hubby and I went to Red Lobster for dinner. They have really raised their prices since the last time I was there. Luckily, we had a coupon. After dinner we watched  Stomp the Yard 2: Homecoming.
I think that I was comparing it to the first one, but it was not that good. It kinda had the same plot as the last one, but the actors were really over acting. The other movie we watched was Red.


This movie was good, and I not just saying that because of the first movie we watched. It had lots of action and great humor. If you have not seen it yet, you need to.

I hope that you had a good weekend as well.

Comments

Aarika said…
Sounds like you guys had a nice movie watching weekend (LOL)...I'll have to check them out.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.