Skip to main content

Working It Out

Well, I have been back on my weight loss journey. I am have been working out at least 5 days a week, even it is just 30 minutes on the treadmill. I feel better and my clothes are feeling a little different. My achy, athritic knees are feeling good. When I weighed in on Wednesday at work for the Biggest Loser contest and I had lost 5 pounds. Yeah me!!. I continue to get support from my friends and the group that I am in on Facebook.  I continue to watch my food and the calorie counter app that I have on my Blackberry has really help me keep track of my food and exercise. It really helps me make healthy choice and really know I need to exercicse. I continue to be a work in progress as I continue this journey. Anyone else working it out? How and what are you doing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.