Skip to main content

Weekend Sweeps

Friday

I attended a Party Walk, a  dance competition between sorority and fraternities, with some of my sorority sisters. It was fun. I must say that I felt a little more "mature" than some of the people in the audience, especially when one of the guys did not know one of the songs that was being played from the movie School Daze. If you have not seen it, it is a must to watch.

Saturday

Started the day with the hubby making me some breakfast. It was really sweet of him. I guess I was half sleep when he asked me how I wanted my eggs, but when he called my name from the kitchen I was surprised. We ate breakfast together and caught up on some DVR shows. After my fill breakfast, I went to the gym with my friend Kim and had a good work out I needed it after breakfast.

Had a little girl time with my mom. Went and did a little shopping. She purchased a yummy chocolate covered apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory and I got one of the their chocolate cover pretzels with pecans and caramel. Yummy. We topped of the day of having a healthiness, meal at Red Lobster.

After spending time with my mom, I went to celebrate my besties birthday. We went to her favorite bar and she made her famous Jell-o shots. I must say, I really do not like going to the bar, but I suck it up each year for her. She had a wonderful time and I had a good time talking with some of our mutual friends and meeting some some of her friends.

When I got home, I thought I was tired but I got into a cleaning mood and straightened up our bedroom and changed the bed. I really wanted to change the sheet especially since Saturday that Mr. J felt better from being sick for two days.

Sunday

Had a good service at church. Of course I was running late, but was still there in time to hear the preaching.  Later that evening, I spent some more time with my sorority sisters at a program for one of our undergrad chapters. Love my sorors.


Soror A., Soror B. and myself.



Hope you had a great weekend as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.