Skip to main content

Weekend Sweeps

Friday

Went and worked out with my friend Kim.  I needed it and it felt good after a busy week. Came home and did a little cleaning and fell asleep to the Golden Girls, as usual. I know not so exciting.

Saturday
Woke up early and ran a few errands. Attended the induction of the new soror into my sorority chapter, Angolique. Congratulations Angolique!!! It was a  fun evening full of fellowship, laughter and sisterhood too bad when we were leaving we all go soaked from all the cold, blowing rain. I guess it was better than snow. After the all the fun with my sorority sisters, I came home and watch some TV with the hubby.

Sunday

It must have been all the ripping and running I did on Saturday, because I totally overslept for church.  When I woke up it was almost noon.  Was lazy around the house with hubby and watched TV and end up taking a 2 hour nap. I must of needed the rest.

When we decided to get up we went to one of my favorite restaurants, El Vaquero for dinner. The chicken fajitas were yummy as usual. After dinner we came home want flipped through the channels until Daniel Tosh's comedy show came on Comedy Central. He was really funny. I will have alot of DVR'd shows to watch this upcoming week since I taped Celebrity Apprentice and The Real Housewives of Orange County.

I dreaded when the alarm went off on Monday. The weekend seemed to go so fast. I hope you had a relaxing weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.