- Need your hair colored, hair styled or pedicure and manicure, check out your local beauty school to assist you. Prices usually run between $15.00-40.00 for each service.
- Want a massage? There are massage schools that offer either chair or full-body massages. Services can run from $10-20.00 depending on the service you receive. You can request a student fresh to the clinic floor or a student about the graduate, the type of student that you get sometimes can change the cost of your services.
- This week at Walgreens, Sinful nail polish is on sale for $.99. I own several bottles of their polish and always get compliments on them. You can only purchase 3 at a time. You can make several trips, to stock up on all of your summer colors to make your nails and toes cute. I found some really cute colors and can not wait to sport them this summer.
- Need to tone up for summer, click here to sign up for a free week pass at Curves with includes Zumba.
- Need some smell goods, click here to get a free Signature Collection Travel Size from Bath and Body Works with a purchase.
- Sign up with Sally's Beauty Supply and receive coupons in the mail each month for beauty products. There is usually on there for 20% off a single item.
- Check out BeautyBloc to from 50-90% off of your favorite beauty products. I have not used this site, but have recently sign up to receive emails. From what I seen it there is some good products on the site.
Beauty at times maybe painful at times, but it does not always have to be painful to your pocket.