Skip to main content

Thrifty Thursday: Pamper Yourself

To be thrifty, does not mean that you can not pamper yourself. Here few thrifty ways to pamper yourself:
  • Need your hair colored, hair styled or pedicure and manicure, check out your local beauty school to assist you. Prices usually run between $15.00-40.00 for each service.
  • Want a massage? There are massage schools that offer either chair or full-body massages. Services can run from $10-20.00 depending on the service you receive. You can request a student fresh to the clinic floor or a student about the graduate, the type of student that you get sometimes can change the cost of your services.
  • polish
  • This week at Walgreens, Sinful nail polish is on sale for $.99. I own several bottles of their polish and always get compliments on them. You can only purchase 3 at a time. You can make several trips, to stock up on all of your summer colors to make your nails and toes cute. I found some really cute colors and can not wait to sport them this summer.
  • Zumba
  • Need to tone up for summer, click here to sign up for a free week pass at Curves with includes Zumba.
  • BBW
  • Need some smell goods, click here to get a free Signature Collection Travel Size from Bath and Body Works with a purchase.
  • Sign up with Sally's Beauty Supply and receive coupons in the mail each month for beauty products. There is usually on there for 20% off a single item.
  • Check out BeautyBloc to from 50-90% off of your favorite beauty products. I have not used this site, but have recently sign up to receive emails. From what I seen it there is some good products on the site.
Beauty at times maybe painful at times, but it does not always have to be painful to your pocket.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.