- He continued to put up with my crap.
- He was supportive when my grandfather died.
- He took over most of the finances without expectation of it when I got laid off my job.
- He took me around his family for holidays.
- He listened to me complain about my clients at work.
- Helped me take my micro-braids out.
- He made me laugh when I had to have dental surgery.
- He made ice packs for my arthritic knees.
- When he stated the he would do anything for my mom.
- Went and got me chicken and noodles from Bob Evans when I was sick.
- Listened to me whine when I did not want to do something.
- Continues to go to my favorite Mexican restaurant even when he wants to eat some where else.
- When he turned the TV off, instead of complaining about the electric bill when I fell asleep without setting the TV timer.
- When he told me he loved me and could see us growing old together.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Wedded Wednesday: He Is The One?
As I get ready to celebrate my second wedding anniversary next week, I thought about how did I know that Mr. J was " the one"? No, it was not the fact that we dated for almost a half century. No, it was not the fact that was lived together for several years before we got married. I knew that he was the one when: