Skip to main content

Weekend Sweeps

Friday

Work, work, work. After work I went to line dancing class. As if I was not tired enough, I was even more tired after class. It was a good tired and I needed a workout.  Went home and had a Stouffers pizza while I watched Say Yes to the Dress. I had to make myself go to bed, since I had an early morning on Saturday.

Saturday
Got up way to early for a Saturday and volunteered  with friends and sorority sisters at the Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure. It is a lovely sight to see the sea of PINK  banning together for a cause. I look forward to it every year, even though I have to get up so early.

As if getting up early, I was helping host my cousin Nicole's baby shower on Saturday evening, Let's just say that I must be a glutton for punishment. It was a nice shower, except for a few minor issues. She really enjoyed herself and her and her husband are pretty much set for their little bundle to arrive in July.

Finally, got to go home and watch some mindless TV with the hubby before i passed out on the couch.

Sunday

Had a good service at church. Attend a sorority chapter meeting. Came home and the hubby and I went to my favorite Mexican restaurant, El Vaquero. I had #137-- the chicken and steak fajitas. They were so yummy. After dinner we went to Meijers and wandered around the barbecue section. My husband had to have a new grill cover. I do not know why he had to purchase it at that moment since it was raining and when we got home all he did was lay it on the work bench in the garage. I immediately head to our bedroom to watch TV and the  hubby followed. I should not say I watched TV, but the TV watched me go to sleep.

It was a busy weekend and I look forward to a weekend with not so much packed in it. Hope you had a relaxing weekend.

Comments

The Edberg's said…
Sounds like a busy, but productive weekend. Hopefully you will get to see some grilling masterpieces soon enough to make up for the awkwardly timed shopping session.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.