Skip to main content

Weekend Sweeps

Friday

Went to line dancing class after work and worked up a good sweat. Stopped by my friend, Kim's house and talked to her for a few before heading home. Once I was home, I enjoyed a long hot shower and watched some TV before passing out.

Saturday

Got up and did some house cleaning, before going to work for a few hours. After work I did some grocery shopping, with my coupons of course, with my mom. After all that I guess I felt that I had not done enough already, I ended up helping the hubby in the garden and cutting the grass in the backyard.

When I was done with all that, I was exhausted and all I wanted to do was take a shower and have some pizza. After eating and before going to sleep, I did catch some of the season finale of Saturday Night Live, and had a good laugh with Justin Timberlake. If you did not see this skit, check it out.



Sunday

Woke up not feeling very well, so I ended up staying home from church. After laying down for a while, I did some laundry (I hate laundry) and watched lots of TV. I did get caught up on my Kloe and Lamar and did see some of the Billboard awards and especially enjoyed Beyonce and Rhianna's performances.  It ended up being a relaxing Sunday.

Hope that you had a great weekend as well.

Comments

Gwen said…
Hope you are feeling better. I think something is going around because I was feeling pretty bad yesterday. Have a great week!!
Faith said…
hope you are feeling better.

i love me some Khloe and Lamar ... i didn't know that the billboard awards were on ... so upset i missed it!
Dana said…
Thanks you guys. I do feel better.

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.