Skip to main content

Weekend Sweeps

Friday

Had pizza and a movie with my little friend Ben.We watched Tron and Little Fockers. I was surprised that I really enjoyed both of them. The weather started to get stormy and I hurried home. I hate storms. Luckily, the hubby was home from work early.

Saturday

Attended my last sorority meeting of the year. I spent the day with one of my "besties" Bev. We went to lunch at "our spot" El Vaquero. We then did some window shopping and of course hit the Bath and Body Works sale.I think I did a little damage.

Here is some of my hubby's hard work in the back yard.
I must have did a little to much shopping, because when I got home I took a long nap.  Luckily, once my nap was done my husband was done working in the yard, so we were able to spend a little time together just vegging out.

Sunday

Attended my friend Bev's early morning service. I wish my church had an early morning service. Her  church service started at 9:45 am and I was able to  attend service, go to the store and be home by 12:30pm. Yes!!

I did a little house work, while the hubby put together the new grill. I used the other grill, while he put the new one together.  Usually the hubby does the grilling but I decided to take a shot at it. I did not do half bad, if I do say so myself.
 
It was yummy and I cooked enough to last a few days this week. I spent the rest of the evening watching some show on Tru TV that the hubby  found and Ice love Coco that I wanted to see.

It was a relaxing weekend. It really went quick. Hope that you had a good weekend as well.

Comments

Brandi said…
That food on the grill is making me so hungry right now! Looks good :)

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.