Skip to main content

5 Random Thoughts

1. Did you Project Runway last night? I did.

2. Have you finished any of your summer reads? I have one down, review to come,  and three more to go. I have noticed that I have been reading more magazines while sitting on the deck this summer.

3.I like the warmth of summer, but the heat advisories are a little ridiculous. I guess I should be be quiet because I will want the warmth in about 6 months.

4. I can not believe the month will be over in three days.

5. The Smurfs were cute as a cartoon when I was little, but they seem a little creepy now. 
cute Smurfs  


kinda creepy Smurfs





                             














                                                                        

Comments

Brandi said…
I can't believe that the month is almost over either! It has gone by crazy fast!

Happy Friday! :)
Faith said…
i'm sad ... although i want the weather to get cooler i don't want summer to end! how is July over?!

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.