Friday, August 26, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   One of life's most simple pleasures is   is a Faygo red pop and potato chips while watching 16 Candles.

2.    When people cut me off or make stupid maneuvers when driving   makes me want to punch someone.

3.  I like   my husband    because,    he is funny .

4.    Giggles   is a funny word.

5.  If I had to choose one beauty product to use for the rest of eternity it would be   any Carol's Daughter hair product.

6.  I'm happy that    I get to sleep in tomorrow    .


7.  I would never     choose to go to a nudist colony. I am happy with my body, but the thought of all those naked people sitting around on all that furniture kinda icks me. Do they disinfect after use? .

4 comments:

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Yeah I'm not so sure I could deal with a nudist community either.

Faith said...

#7 is icky! i do hope they disinfect after use ... if not, so gross!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

lol @ answer 7! that is kind of gross!

Dana said...

I really had to think about #7. I know that there are so many things that I could deal with, but I am sure that is not one of them.