Skip to main content

Random Thoughts

  • Are we surprised that  on Kate Plus 8, the children nanny is walking out this week on the show, because she can not deal with Kate?
  • Why are people rushing for Kate and William to have a baby when they just got married?
  • Why do people leave hateful comments on other peoples blogs? If you do not like what they have to say, don't go to that blog.
  • Should Christians believe in the death penalty?
  • Do you think that fast food restaurants really serve health food choices?

Comments

Mrs. Pancakes said…
Can't stand Kate plus 8! I want to believe there are healthy choices in fast food joints!
Faith said…
i can't believe when people go on people's blog and leave horrible comments ... i'll never get it ... if you don't like the person or the blog don't visit!
Brandi said…
I agree- it's so ridculous that people leave mean comments; if it's THAT bad then don't follow!

Hope you're having a good week Dana! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.