Skip to main content

Wedded Wednesday: Husband + Hole in the Wall = Annoyed Wife

Do sometimes the little things annoy you? I am sure there are somethings that I do that totally annoy my husband. I just wanted to take this time to say......." I am totally annoyed with the hole in the upstairs hallway." We have had a hole in upstairs hallway for about a year or so. It has been there for so long I can not remember how it got there.  The subject has been brought up weekly about fixing the hole. Every time I say something or ask what the hubby what he needs to fix I get the response of , "You can do it. I can tell you how."  or I get this long list of items that I have not heard of to pick up from the hardware store.  I have to look at the hole every time that I leave our bedroom and I am sick of it.

If the expectation is for me to clean the dishes every night, then my expectation is for the hubby to fix the things around the house. Hopefully, my annoyance will be over this weekend when we work on fixing the hole together. Thanks for letting me vent.

Comments

The Edberg's said…
I'd end up making a trip to the hardware store and meet with a consultant there to get what I'd need to fix it! I can't stand those little things sometimes, better to take care of it myself than nag.
Tiffany said…
Story of my life!
Faith said…
yup, this happened with us too ... i would mention it and say how it needed to be fixed and months passed and it hadn't been fixed. i had a little fit and it is fixed now. if i can't fix it and he can then he has to fix it. why should we have anything broken if one of us could fix it?

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.