Skip to main content

Weekend Sweeps

Friday

Have a busy day at work. Went and hung out with my friend Lynnette. We watched a little TV, had a good salad for dinner and yummy ice cream sundaes for dessert.

Saturday

Did some cleaning. Attend my friend Krista's son Joe 3rd birthday party. Wow it is hard to believe that he is 3.He had a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme. I did not think that kids were into them. His mom did a great job with the decor, especially the green balloons that she turned in to ninja turtles with felt masks.

I went to the flea market with my mom and found a few things after the party.   Here is what I picked up......
Love this jar. I really haggled to get the price down to what I was willing to pay. It looks great in my kitchen
 Found these great letters that I am going to use in a future project. 

I also found several antique poodle pins. I kinda of collect them. I like to look for different ones so that I have unique ones to wear to my sororoty meetings since it is our mascot. I tried to take a picture of them but since they are made of metal they made for awful picture due to the glare.

After the flea market we took the scenic route to our local outlet store. I bought somethings at Bath and Body Works with my coupon and sniffed around the Coach store. We ended our day with a good dinner. 

When I got home I just relaxed with the hubby on the couch watching mindless tv, until I fell asleep.

Sunday

Went to church and it was a good service. Did some housework and just relaxed. What a way to end the weekend.

Hope you have a good weekend as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love, Marriage and then a _______________

Love, marriage and then a baby carriage. I am preggers. I am 15 weeks pregnant. I know that it is not fall along, but I wanted to share our blessing on my blog. We are very excited about the little one, that we are currently calling Baby J. I have not had much sickness. I have had periods of nausea, but it is not consistent. I have noticed that my body is changing, as it should. I just guess that I was not expecting my body to change that quick.  As my friend, Bev says, " Your growing a life. What do you expect?" She is right. Really, I do not know what to expect. It will be quite a little journey as another part of me sweeping through  life.

Announcing........

Girl Announcing the arrival of our beautiful baby girl Gabrielle . She arrived a little bit early and kinda unexpectedly but well timed. She arrived on February 3, 2012 at 8:05 am. We are still getting settled in at home, but I wanted to let you know that she had arrived and I will share our story and pictures later.