Friday, September 9, 2011

Fill In the Blank Friday

1.   Somewhere someone is  picking their nose and thinks that no one is watching .

2.    Shoes    is/are my muse.

3.  It would suck if   cable TV    was no more because,  I really would have alot of time on my hands .

4.   Take out and a good movie  is/are my favorite thing about today.

5.  Life is kind of like    a book. There are some many different chapters of it .

6.  If I could have anything I wanted I would want   Baby J to be healthy and happy through all stages of life and that my hubby and I are ready for what is to come  .

7.  A funny thing happened the other day...  I text a friend to see how she was doing and she said she was thinking of me too.    .

For more Fill in the Blank fun check out The Little Things That We Do.

2 comments:

Lin said...

Bwahaha, I've caught SO many people picking their nose when their driving. It's like people can still see you, they're just windows lol.

I would probably go nuts if there wasnt anymore cable tv, I'm addicted! Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

Faith said...

#1 is hilarious and so true! hahaha...cracked me up!

and seriously if cable tv was no more, i have no idea what i would do with my free time! i'll probably blog more, haha.

and i agree, take out and a good movie is one of the best things to do!